- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
- Infoplus Support: General Information
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Call Center: Access the "Key Code" Table
A key code is a series of alphanumeric characters that represents specific information, such as special promotion.
The “Key Code” table includes all key codes in Infoplus..
Two methods in which to access the “Key Code” Table:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Account Management” tab, click the “Call Center” App, then click the “Key Code” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “Key Code” from the list of Quick Actions.