- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Infoplus Community Forum
Call Center: Delete a Key Code
There are two methods you can utilize to quickly and easily delete a key code in the Infoplus Call Center.
- Access and delete the key code. Two methods:
- In the “Key Code” table, rest your mouse on the record to be deleted, click the double arrows at the end of the record, and select Delete; or
- Click on the key code to be deleted to open it, and select Actions > Delete.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion. The key code is deleted.