- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Call Center: Edit a Customer
Use the below steps to edit a customer in the Infoplus Call Center if you need to change any data or order information.
- Access the customer to be edited. Two methods:
- In the “OMS Customer” table, rest your mouse on the record, click the double arrows at the end of the record, and select Edit; or
- Click on the customer to open it, then select Actions > Edit, or click the Edit button at the bottom of the window.
- Make the necessary edits.
- When finished, click Save to save your changes.