- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Call Center: Reprint a Gift Card Letter
- Access the “Gift Card” table. See Access the "Gift Card" Table for help.
- Select the gift card(s) for which you want to print letters by clicking the checkbox(es) next to each gift card.
- Click the Actions button, and select Customer Gift Card Letters.
- Review the actions to be taken, and click Next.
- Click the Download Report button to download a PDF file. Each page in the file will represent one gift card letter. Save and/or print the report as needed.
NOTE: The report is also available via a link that can be shared for 30 days. Copy and paste the link as needed.
- Click Done.