- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
- Infoplus Support: General Information
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Classic Mobile Floor App: Use the Shipping Station
From a mobile unit or desktop computer, use the Shipping Station Mobile Floor App to quickly ship an order in Infoplus at the point when parcels are ready to leave the warehouse.
The Shipping Station Mobile Floor App can be completely driven by a keyboard. It also works with a mouse and/or touchscreen, and allows for use of a scanner. In addition, the App is optimized for viewing full screen, on a tablet, or on a smartphone.
NOTE: The Ship Parcel Order Desktop App is also available. This is typically used by administrators to specify shipping details (when needed) and to ship the order in Infoplus.