After creating a Quick Receipt, you will need to Execute the receipt to indicate that the item has been put away and is available for ordering.
How to Execute Quick Receipts
- Access the "Quick Receipt" table. Two methods:
From the Dashboard: Click the “Warehouse Operations” tab, click the “Receiving” App, then click the “Quick Receipt” Table.
From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “Quick Receipt” from the list of Quick Actions.
- Click the checkbox next to each quick receipt you want to execute.
NOTE: You can execute multiple Quick Receipts at a time by selecting all the records you want (i.e., after performing a search to display only receipts to be executed) by clicking the checkbox in the upper left corner. Only the records on the current page will be selected, but a link at the top of the window allows you to select all records.
- Click the Actions button and select Execute Quick Receipts. The Review step of the Execute Quick Receipts process appears.
- Review the planned Results. The “All” tab displays the planned results for each selected record. You can narrow your view of results by clicking on the other tabs (OK, Warning and Error). In the example above, one record received an error indicating that the location in the Quick Receipt record is already occupied. You would need to modify the Location in the Quick Receipt record to be able to submit this record. The other record is OK and will be executed once the Submit button is clicked.
- Click Submit to submit all valid Quick Receipts. Valid Quick Receipts will have been executed and the final Results screen appears.
After the Quick Receipt was executed:
- The Status of the Quick Receipt changed from Open to Closed
- The inventory is now available for allocation
- An ASN record (Advanced Shipping Notification which is also referred to as a Purchase Order), was created for each item in the Quick Receipt.
The process is complete, you can return to the table or elsewhere in Infoplus.
ANS will show a status of "Received" once the QR- is closed.