Reach out to Infoplus Support if you encounter any errors, software bugs, or issues with your WMS operations.
Infoplus is here to help. We want to hear from you for feature suggestions, general questions, and to report issues or problems. Our Support Specialists pride themselves on being friendly and helpful while getting your request addressed in a timely manner.
How to use the Support Ticketing Service:
- Infoplus lets you submit a new Support Ticket without having to sign up or log in to the Support Site.
Note: Using the support ticket form (instead of using email) allows us to properly prioritize your request and work closely with you to track progress.
How to Prioritize your Support Ticket:
Infoplus uses priority levels to give your ticket the proper attention. Here is how priorities are broken out. You may choose from these selections when you submit your Support Ticket.
- Low: No Business Impact: Use for a question, comment, feature request, or a non-impacting issue. Resolution expected within 8 business days.
- Medium: Minimal Business Impact: Use to report a non-critical bug or problem. Resolution expected within 2 business days.
- High: Significant Business Impact: Use for a major issue that severely impacts business, although you are still able to do work in a limited capacity. Resolution expected within 1 business day.
How to Create and Submit a Support Ticket:
If you can’t find the help you need in the Knowledge Base, submit a support ticket, and a Support Specialist will contact you.
- Click the "New Ticket" button.
- Enter the Priority of your ticket (Low, Medium, High).
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter a Subject for the ticket: What do you need help with?
- Tell us a detailed description. This is key to our giving you the best service.
- Attach a file, if needed.
- Select the Type of Request (i.e., Question, Feedback, Problem)
- Click the Submit button. After you click submit, check your email for the next steps. A support specialist will contact you based on the priority.