Access frequently used or complex smart filters quickly and easily by making it a 'favorite' that you can access on the dashboard.
Making a smart filter a favorite means the smart filter is accessible from the Favorite Smart Filters section of the Dashboard and the related table’s App. When clicking a favorite smart filter, the associated table will open with the smart filter applied.
How to Make a Smart Filter a Favorite
- Access the Manage Smart Filters app. Three methods:
- Option 1: Click the button in the upper left corner and select "Building Blocks." Then click the "Manage Smart Filters"App.
- Option 2: From within the table where the smart filter is saved, select Smart Filters > Manage Smart Filters
- Option 3: From a page displaying the Favorite Smart Filters section, click the gear icon () next to the section and select Manage Smart Filters.
The Manage Smart Filters screen appears to display all of your smart filters. Here's an example:
- Click the to the left of the smart filter to make it a favorite. The star icon will now appear like this: . The smart filter is now accessible from the Favorite Smart Filters section of the Dashboard and the smart filter's related App.
Pro Tip: If you want to remove a smart filter from being a favorite, click the star again so that it is grayed out and not filled in with blue.