- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
- Infoplus Support: General Information
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Modern Mobile Floor App: Job Inquiry
From a mobile unit or desktop computer, look up the status of an order, line items, the carrier, and shipping and billing addresses using the Job Inquiry Warehouse App.
Use the Job Inquiry Warehouse App
- Access the Job Inquiry Warehouse App. Two ways, depending on whether you are using a computer/laptop or a mobile unit:
From a computer/laptop:
- From the Dashboard, click the Menu button () in the upper left and select Mobile Floor Apps Home.
- Click Work.
- Click Job Inquiry.
From a mobile unit:
- Tap Work.
- Tap Job Inquiry.
- If prompted, select the appropriate Warehouse. You will then be prompted to Scan or enter a Job Id.
3. Once you've entered a Job Id you will be presented with information, including Output SKUs, step details for the Job, associated documents, and files attached to the Job Id. Click View on any of the associated documents or files to open them up in a new window.