- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Infoplus Community Forum
Order Status 'Processed' but Order Shipped
Occasionally, orders are shipped, however, order status "Processed" and Fulfillment Process has not completed.
- When viewing the order check to see if Tracking No was generated under Shipments.
- If Tracking No is listed, at the top right, click, Actions menu, select Bulk Ship Parcel Order, once ran, the status will update to Shipped and the Fulfillment Process will Complete.
- If Tracking No is not listed, under Shipments, see if the Shipping Carrier is WILL CALL Customer Pickup.
- If the Shipping Carrier is a WILL CALL Customer Pickup, at the top right, click, Actions menu, select 'Ship Non-Parcel Order' once ran, the status will update to Shipped and the Fulfillment Process will Complete.