- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
- Infoplus Support: General Information
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Overview of Packing Slips
A Packing Slip is a shipping document that accompanies delivery packages.
Information on a Packing Slip comes from the Order record (i.e. Shipping Address and SKU information); but a Packing Slip Template specifies the layout of the packing slip and determines which information from the Order record to display. The template also allows you to enter common messaging to display on a Packing List (i.e., "Satisfaction is Guaranteed").
- Use predefined Templates in Infoplus or create your own: Create a Packing Slip Template.
- Create Packing Slips during fulfillment (See Run Fulfillment) or use the Warehouse Documents report (See Create/Print Warehouse Documents).
- Use a Trigger to automatically assign a template to all orders that meet specified smart filter criteria. See Automatically Assign a Packing Slip Template.