Instructions for how to use the Unship Parcel Order action in Infoplus if you need to cancel a shipment.
If you need to cancel a shipment, run the Unship Parcel Order process. Once "unshipped", the Parcel Shipment will display a status of "Voided" in the "Parcel Shipment" table.
Unship a Parcel Order
- Access the “Order” Table. Two methods:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Warehouse Operations” tab, click the “Fulfillment” App, then click the “Order” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “Order” from the list of Quick Actions.
NOTE: You can also access this process directly by pressing the dot (.) on your keyboard and selecting "Unship Parcel Order" from the list of Quick Actions. You will be taken to the "Order" table to select the order. A Next button will display to continue through the process starting from Step 3 below.
- Either click the checkbox next to the order you want to unship or click on the Order to open it.
- Click the Action button and select Unship Parcel Order. The Unship Parcel Order process screen will appear.
- Review the Results section of the window, and when you're ready to unship the order, click Submit. The Order returns to a status of "Processed" and the Parcel Shipment associated with this Order changes to a status of "Voided."