- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
- Infoplus Support: General Information
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
User Report Script - Calculate Average Daily Storage in Cubic Feet for Items
Use Case: To know, at the end of a month, the daily average cubic feet of storage space used for each item.
This script is a Report type script, which is meant to be used with a report from the Items table. The report must contain the following columns: SKU, LOB, Length, Width, Height. The Smart Filter that is used to create the report will determine which Items are included in the report.
The script will, for each item in the report, lookup all Inventory Snapshot records for the item for the previous month, summing all quantities together, then dividing by the number of days in the month, to get the average daily quantity. Then it will multiply that number by the item's dimensions, and add the computed column to the report.