- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Infoplus Community Forum
Video: Get an Overview of How to Structure your Warehouse
Watch a quick educational video with some best practices for how to set up and structure your warehouse for maximum efficiency.
When you receive your Infoplus Site Credentials, a warehouse will have been set up for you. Then you create the necessary areas of your warehouse including Buildings, Zones, and Aisles.
Check out the Structure your Warehouse Video to learn all about the layers and what to consider, and walk through structuring a sample warehouse. Then continue through the video series for step-by-step instructions on creating areas in Infoplus.
When you've structured your warehouse and you're ready to create locations, see the Locations Overview Video for an overview and examples of location attributes.