- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Infoplus Community Forum
(Legacy Users Only) How to Access the "Call Center" App
The “Call Center” App (For Legacy Users Only) in Infoplus allows you to operate and manage your Call Center’s orders and customer service functions.
Two methods in which to access the “Call Center” App:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Account Management” tab, and then click the “Call Center” app.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “Call Center” from the list of Quick Actions.
The “Call Center” app provides access to Tables, Processes and Reports.
Please note that the Call Center is only available for Legacy Infoplus users. Those in the modern Infoplus will not have access to this tool.