- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Apply Custom Multi-Field Sorting to a User Report
Script example for how to add multi-field sorting rows to a user report.
Use Case: To sort rows in a User Report by more than just one field.
The bottom half of this script is completely generic, and can be used on any User Report in Infoplus (everything from the // copy the rows comment to the bottom). The compare function at the top of the script can be customized to look at whatever fields you want to sort by (adding more fields, or using whatever field names you need). Be careful that you may need to deal with missing value (possibly represented as "--" in the report).