- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
- Infoplus Support: General Information
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Depending upon the table, you can edit multiple records at once using the Bulk Edit action.
- Access the table containing the records you want to edit.
- Select the records you want to edit by clicking the checkbox next to each record.
NOTE: You can select all records that are displayed by clicking the checkbox in the upper left corner:
If the list of records exceeds the page limit (i.e., 20 records), a message will appear at the top indicating that you have only selected the records on this page and a link allows you to select all records.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select Bulk Edit. The Edit Values step in the Bulk Edit process appears and the fields available for editing display on the screen.
- Make the necessary edits.
- Click Next at the bottom of the window.
- Review the resulting records, and if correct, click Next. The records will be edited.
- Click Done to return to the table.