Use Infoplus' Bulk Edit action to make changes or updates to tens or hundreds of records simultaneously.
Depending upon the table, you can edit multiple records at once using the Bulk Edit action.
- Access the table containing the records you want to edit.
- Select the records you want to edit by clicking the checkbox next to each record.
NOTE: You can select all records that are displayed by clicking the checkbox in the upper left corner:
If the list of records exceeds the page limit (i.e., 20 records), a message will appear at the top indicating that you have only selected the records on this page and a link allows you to select all records.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select Bulk Edit. The Edit Values step in the Bulk Edit process appears and the fields available for editing display on the screen.
- Make the necessary edits.
- Click Next at the bottom of the window.
- Review the resulting records, and if correct, click Next. The records will be edited.
- Click Done to return to the table.