How to Remove Tags in bulk on records in Infoplus via the Bulk Remove Tags Action.
You can remove tags from multiple records at once using the Bulk Remove Tags action in a table.
- Access the table containing the records you want to remove tags from.
- Select the records you want to remove tags from by clicking the checkbox next to each record.
NOTE: You can select all records that are displayed by clicking the checkbox in the upper left corner:
If the list of records exceeds the page limit (i.e., 20 records), a message will appear at the top indicating that you have only selected the records on this page and a link allows you to select all records.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select Bulk Remove Tags. The Setup step in the Bulk Remove Tags process appears.
Select the tag(s) you would like to remove.
NOTE: You can select multiple tags. If a tag is not found in a selected record, the record will be unaffected.
- Click Next.
- Review the records to be updated; and if correct, click Submit. The tag(s) will be removed.
- Click the Return link to return to the table.