- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Infoplus Community Forum
Call Center: Access the "Gift Card" Table
Learn how to quickly navigate to the Gift Card table for the Infoplus Call Center.
The “Gift Card” table includes all gift card orders in Infoplus. A status of “Fulfilled” means the customer can use the gift card. The status of “ordered” means the gift card has been ordered but is not yet fulfilled. See Fulfill a Gift Card for more information.
Two methods in which to access the “Gift Card” Table:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Account Management” tab, click the “Call Center” App, then click the “Gift Card” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “Gift Card” from the list of Quick Actions.