- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Infoplus Community Forum
Call Center: Access the "OMS Customer" Table
Steps to access the OMS Customer Table in the Infoplus Call Center.
The “OMS Customer” table includes all customers in Infoplus. From this table, you can create new customers, view and edit existing customers, and merge customers.
Two methods in which to access the “OMS Customer” Table:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Account Management” tab, click the “Call Center” App, then click the “OMS Customer” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “OMS Customer” from the list of Quick Actions.