- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Infoplus Community Forum
Call Center: Access the "OMS Orders" Table
Easily access the OMS Orders table in Infoplus for the legacy feature Call Center.
The “OMS Order” table includes all orders in Infoplus. From this table, you can create new orders, view and edit existing orders, and run order-related processes and reports.
Two methods in which to access the “OMS Order” Table:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Account Management” tab, click the “Call Center” App, then click the “OMS Order” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “OMS Order” from the list of Quick Actions.