- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Call Center: Access the "OMS Orders" Table
The “OMS Order” table includes all orders in Infoplus. From this table, you can create new orders, view and edit existing orders, and run order-related processes and reports.
Two methods in which to access the “OMS Order” Table:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Account Management” tab, click the “Call Center” App, then click the “OMS Order” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “OMS Order” from the list of Quick Actions.