- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Call Center: Create a Key Code
This is a quick step-by-step guide to help you learn how to create a key code in the Infoplus Call Center
- Access the “Key Code” table. See Access the "Key Code" Table for help.
- Click the Create New button in the top right.
- Complete the form fields. Fields with an asterisk are required.
- In the Start and End date fields, indicate the dates the key code should be valid.
- Click Save.