- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
- Infoplus Support: General Information
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Call Center: Create Order Receipts
Creating receipts is a process in Infoplus. You can begin the process from the “Call Center” app or from within the “OMS Order” table.
- From the “Call Center” app, click the “Create Customer Order Receipts” process; OR
From the “OMS Order” table, click the Actions button and select the “Create Customer Order Receipts” process.
- Select the Start and End dates containing the Orders you want to create receipts for.
- Click Next. The screen will indicate how many orders were found in your selected date range.
- Click Next again.
- Click the Download Report button to download a PDF file. Each page in the file will represent one order’s receipt. Save and/or print the report as needed.
NOTE: The report is also available via a link that can be shared for 30 days. Copy and paste the link as needed.
- Click Done.