- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Call Center: Generate the "Open" Invoices Report
This article demonstrates how to create a report for all open invoices that are in the call center app invoice table.
This report is an Excel spreadsheet listing all open invoices. You can generate the report from the “Call Center” app or from within the “Invoice” table.
- From the “Call Center” app, click the “Open Customer Invoices Export” report; OR
From the “Invoice” table, click the Actions button and select “Open Customer Invoices Export.”
- Select the Line of Business (LOB).
- Click Next.
- Click the Download Report button to download the Excel report.
NOTE: The report is also available via a ink that can be shared for 30 days. Copy and paste the link as needed.
- Click Done.