- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
- Infoplus Support: General Information
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Change the Carrier on an Order in FedEx's Zone 2
Use this script to change the carrier for any order that's shipping to a ZIP code that's included in FedEx's "Zone 2".
For example, in the script below we are using a hash map which includes the first 3 digits of all possible ZIP codes in Zone 2. Whenever an order comes across with a Ship To ZIP code whose first 3 digits matches one of the ZIP codes in zone 2, change the carrier to carrierId 7000 (FedEx Ground). If it doesn't match, therefore not being in zone 2, change the carrier to carrierId 7002 (FedEx 2-Day).
This script can be adapted to include other zones and carriers.