The Location Footprint represents the physical dimensions of the location assignment in the warehouse (width, depth, height). One possible use of location footprints is to determine how many square feet are open in the warehouse.
Create a Location Footprint:
- Access the “Location Footprint” table. Two methods:
From the Dashboard: Click the “Warehouse Operations” tab, click the “Warehouse Setup” App, then click the “Location Footprint” Table.
From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “Location Footprint” from the list of Quick Actions.
- Click the Create New button in the top right.
- Enter a Name for the Location Footprint. For example, if you are entering dimensions for a small shelf, you might name the location footprint as Shelf-S.
NOTE: The more thought you put into how you name content in Infoplus, the better organized and manageable content will be.
- Enter the Width, Depth, and Height of the location footprint. Measurements default to inches, and decimals are not accepted.
- Click Save. The location footprint is created.
Edit a Location Footprint:
- Access the “Location Footprint” table. See instructions above.
- Click on the location footprint you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button in the bottom right.
- Make the necessary edits and click Save.