- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
- Infoplus Support: General Information
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Email a Record
You can email a record to another Infoplus user. For example, if you want to notify your supervisor that an order has shipped, you can email that order along with a note to your supervisor.
- Access the table containing the record you want to email.
- Locate the record you want to email and select the Email action. There are two methods:
Rest your mouse on the record and click the double arrows icon () that displays at the end of the record and select Email; or
Click on the record to open it and from the Actions drop-down menu, select Email.
- Select the email recipient(s) and type a note if desired.
- Click Send email. The email is sent to the recipient(s). A link to the record will appear in the email.