- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
How to Hide and or Disable Fields in Infoplus
In Infoplus, you can request Support to hide or disable fields from the web application.
Fields can be hidden/disabled from appearing in Infoplus. For example, if you're a 3PL and you don't want to see the freight field on an order, this field can be hidden. Once it's hidden the field will no longer appear when viewing an order. Also, after a field has been hidden, it will always return as "null" when pulling data from Infoplus using the API.
Please contact Infoplus Support for more information. When contacting support, please include the field you want to hide and which table it's located in.