Learn how to create a returns report to easily keep track of all your data related to returned items in your warehouse.
When you need to create Return Labels, you can create a report that compiles all the information related to all your returns within a specific time period. This article will walk you through the steps to create a Returns Report so you can keep track of this data.
You will need to have a Billing Code Type for Returns setup before you create your Smart Filter.
- Go to Manage User Reports
- Click ‘Create New’ and select Data Report
- Create a Smart Filter on the Billing Code table
Pro Tip: If you are a 3PL warehouse, be sure to create a separate filter and report for each LOB in your warehouse.
Ex 1: Date: Within the Last 1 Month
Ex 2: Billing Code Type: RETURN (Return Charge)
- Select the Smart Filter you created
- Name your document
- Select if you want a Heater Row and/or Footer Row
- Hit ‘Save’