- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
How to search within tables in Infoplus
Any table within Infoplus can be used to narrow down and search for specific information. Within any Infoplus table, you can filter and sort to find more specific data points and subsets.
What is a Table?
A table is an arrangement of data in rows and columns that represent specific data sets within Infoplus.
Ways to search within Infoplus tables:
1. Search by keyword(s)
2. Search by specific criteria from one or more of the table’s columns
3. Search for one value or multiple values at once
4. You can also add more columns from which to search
Click here to for step-by-step instructions on searching.