- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Modern Mobile Floor App: Change Warehouse
If you work with multiple warehouses, you will be prompted to select a Warehouse when you access the Warehouse Apps. At any point, you can change the warehouse you are using.
Change the Warehouse
- Access the Change Warehouse App. Two ways, depending on whether you are using a computer/laptop or a mobile unit:
From a computer/laptop:
- From the Dashboard, click the Menu button () in the upper left and select Warehouse Apps.
- Click Change Warehouse.
From a mobile unit:
- Tap Change Warehouse.
A list of available warehouses will display:
- Click/Tap on the desired Warehouse. The selected warehouse will display and you can continue to use the Warehouse Apps as needed.