- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Nested Loop for Viewing Item Serial Table Data
Create a script that returns information about your Item Serial table on a nested loop.
Sometimes you want to run a script to see general information from the Item Serial table. There is a current bug on our Item Serial table that returns the field, SKU, back as undefined. Here is a workaround example with a Nested Loop that searches through the Item Serial table, and then the Item table, to build that data.
For step-by-step instructions on how to upload a script, take a look at our Introduction to Infoplus Scripts article.
Record Type = Record
Subtype = Order
Version = Beta