Infoplus’s Preview Fulfillment feature will allow users to select orders, then run the Preview Fulfillment process. The outcome will display the pre-fulfillment order summary that is based on if the order(s) were fulfilled at that moment, what would happen.
Run Preview Fulfillment
There are two methods to access the “Order” table:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Order Management” tab, click the “Order” App, then click the “Order” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “Order” from the list of Quick Actions.
1. Select the order(s) for previewing before running the Fulfillment Process.
Note: These are the same steps when viewing a single order
2. Click the “Action” menu at the top right of the Orders table, then select Preview Fulfillment.
3. The Preview Fulfillment Setup screen will appear, select the Fulfillment Plan to run then click Submit.
4. Once you click Submit from the Preview Fulfillment (Setup) screen, a Fulfillment Preview Excel spreadsheet of the order summary results will populate in another tab, of the original tab will display the breakdown of the allocated orders. NOTE: The 1st time running the Fulfillment Preview, an excel spreadsheet will populate, going forward, to disable Auto-Download, uncheck the box under the Result Spreadsheet header on the Preview Fulfillment Order Summary page.
Preview Fulfillment Order Summary Result
Under Order Summary:
- Total Orders Evaluated
- Total orders that Will Not Process
- Total orders that will be Fully Processed
- Total orders that are Partially Processed and Backordered
- Total orders that will be Fully Backordered
Under Item Summary:
- Total Lines Evaluated
- Total of SKUs Allocated
- Total Substitutions
- Total KOD Kits Used
- Total Unique KOD Kits Used
Under Results Spreadsheet:
- Fulfillment Preview Report, you have an option to preview and download the report. NOTE: The Order Details tab (below) results are listed in the Fulfillment Preview Report.
- The Auto-Download option will be highlighted when accessing the Preview Fulfillment Order Summary Result this will result in an excel spreadsheet populating automatically in a separate browser tab. NOTE: To not allow for future preview fulfillments, uncheck the box before clicking OK.
Under Pick Summary:
- Total Quantity Allocated
- Total Unique Pick Locations
This tab will list all orders selected in Step 1, with the Expected Order Status (what will happen) and Details (why will that happen)
This tab will list all allocatable SKUs, Ordered QTY. (originally requested quantity), Allocation Qty., Back Order Qty., and Details (reasons if unable to be allocated).
Line Item Details
This tab will list all line item SKUs' per order with the Ordered Qty., Expected Status, Allocated Qty, and Details. NOTE: Scroll over in order to view full Details information.