- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
- Infoplus Support: General Information
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Overview of Replenishment
Replenishment refers to the movement of inventory from upstream product storage locations to downstream pick locations for efficient operations.
- Replenishment uses Pick Face Assignments to determine the replenishment location for each SKU. When Creating a Pick Face Assignment, you indicate a Replenishment Point (the quantity at which you want the SKU replenished) and the Maximum Quantity that can be placed into that location.
- You then create a Replenishment Process to create the work to replenish the items. This process can be created on individual Pick Face Assignments or you can Create a Replenishment Plan to create a replenishment process on a set of Pick Face Assignments (established with a smart filter).
NOTE: For further efficiency, you can schedule a Replenishment Plan to run automatically on specific days and times. See Create Scheduled Plans for more information.