After you create an email template you can easily send a preview of the email to test it before setting it up to send to customers.
To see a preview of an email template, use the Send Email Template Preview process in Infoplus (i.e., to see a preview of the order confirmation email that your customers see).
How to Send an Email Template Preview
- Access the Email Template table. Two methods:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Account Management” tab, click the “Email” App, then click the “Email Template" Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “Email Template” from the list of Quick Actions.
- In the Email Template table, click on the Email Template that you want to preview.
- In the upper right, click the Actions menu and select Send Email Template Preview. The Send Email Template Preview process begins with the Setup step selected:
In the To Address field, type in the email address to receive the preview email.
Select an Order No to use for the preview.
Click Next. The Review step appears.
Review the Results and then click Submit to send the email. A Confirmation screen will appear confirming the email was sent.