- Knowledge Base
- Modules & Features
- Scripting Documentation
- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
How to use Ship Complete Hold Codes Script for Infoplus
How to create a script to default all of your orders to "Ship Complete" to prevent any backorders.
To automatically default all your orders to the Ship Complete status, you will need to use a script that adds a hold code to each order, preventing backorders.
In Infoplus, orders default to 'ship incomplete', which means that if some items on the order are not available, the order will still ship out. You can change the ship complete status on an order per order basis using a drop-down, but the only way to change the default setting for all incoming orders is by script. The script works by adding a Hold Code 'Y' to the order, which works the same as Ship Complete.
For a quick overview of all the Infoplus Hold Codes, see our complete list here.
Ship Complete Script Example