- Knowledge Base
- Modules & Features
- Scripting Documentation
- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
How to Tag Orders where all lines are in a set of SKUs
For any orders with multiple SKUs, where you want to 'include only' search criteria containing exclusively the SKUs you're searching for, verbatim, and not a list of all orders containing any one of the SKUs mentioned.
I want to 'Include Only'
In Infoplus, if you searched on the order table, you would receive a list of all orders containing any one of those SKUs. This script allows you to define a set of SKUs to consider, and it will search for orders that only have that set of SKUs. This script can run against the order table (once you have edited the script to include the SKUs you'd like to consider).