- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Video 3: Learn How to Create Zones
Learn how to create zones in Infoplus to help organize your warehouse and inventory efficiently for pickers.
In this video, you'll learn how to create Zones in Infoplus. Zones provide a layer of structure to your warehouse. They allow you to separate areas of your warehouse. You can create as many zones as you’d like in Infoplus, but only the zones that contain locations will be referenced by Infoplus for material handling. For example, you can direct pick work by zone by grouping the Pick List report by zone. This is done during fulfillment of orders.
Zones can also be used to define areas of your warehouse on location address labels.