- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Video: Bulk Load Records
Watch this video for a hands-on tutorial on how to bulk load records into Infoplus. Use bulk load to quickly import hundreds of records at a time.
If you need to get multiple records into Infoplus, put the data into an Excel or .csv file and then upload the file into Infoplus. This video covers what needs to be included in that Excel or .csv source file and then how to upload the file into Infoplus.
For written step-by-step instructions, see Bulk Load Records.
NOTE: A sample source file, similar to what is referenced in the video, is attached at the bottom of this article.