- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Infoplus Community Forum
Video: Create and Edit Smart Filters
Watch a video that explains the foundational process of creating and editing smart filters using tables in Infoplus.
A Smart Filter is a saved search within a table. Smart Filters are the foundation of Building Blocks in Infoplus.
In this video, you'll learn how to create a Smart Filter, edit the search criteria, and manage the Smart Filter (make it a Favorite and edit the name and/or description).