- Knowledge Base
- Videos: Locations in Infoplus
- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
Video: Locations Overview
After creating buildings, zones, and aisles, you can set up locations. Watch this video to learn how to set up Locations and all the necessary attributes.
Get an overview of Locations in Infoplus with this quick video. Learn the location attributes that are required and see examples.
When you are ready to create locations, you will need to have the structure of your warehouse completed (e.g., buildings, zones, aisles). See the Video Series: Structure your Warehouse for instructions on creating warehouse areas.