- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
How To View / Edit Records
How to edit the record for a client's data.
Within a table, you can view records, and depending on the type of data, you can edit records. For example, edit an order’s delivery date, or edit a customer’s email address.
- Access the table containing the record you want to view or edit.
- To view a record, click on the record.
To edit a record, use one of the following methods:
-Rest your mouse on the record and click the double arrows icon () that displays at the end of the record and select Edit; or
-Click on the record to open it and then click the Actions drop-down menu and select Edit.
- Make the necessary edits.
- When finished, click the appropriate button at the bottom of the window. Depending upon the type of record you are editing, you may have a Save button or other button (i.e., Finish and Pay).