The Inventory Adjustments table displays all transaction details related to adjustments (i.e., quantity, reason, notes, PO affected, etc.). You can export the data to Excel or PDF for a report.
How to View Inventory Adjustments
- Access the “Inventory Adjustments” table. Two methods:
From the Dashboard: Click the “Warehouse Operations” tab, click the “Inventory Management” App, then click the “Inventory Adjustments” Table.
From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “Inventory Adjustments” from the list of Quick Actions.
Sample Inventory Adjustments table:
To view an adjustment in more detail, click on the record. Here is a sample adjustment record:
Export Inventory Adjustments to Excel or PDF
- Within the Inventory Adjustments table, click the Actions button.
- Select Excel or PDF. An Export window will appear.
- If you want to export all rows and visible columns, click the Start Export button.
If you want to customize the export, (i.e., export only selected records), click the Advanced link and click the Custom Export radio button. Make your custom selections and then click the Start Export button.
- Click the Download Report button to download the file. NOTE: The report is also available via a link that can be shared for 30 days.