- Setting Up Your Test Site
- Step 1: Warehouse Configuration
- Step 2: Hardware Configuration
- Step 3: Setting Up Shopping Carts, Integrations, and EDI
- Step 4: Dashboard and Navigation
- Step 5: Item Configuration
- Step 6: Smart Filters & User Reports
- Step 7: Mobile Floor Apps
- Step 8: How To Receive and Put Away
- Step 9: Inventory Management
- Step 10: Warehouse Documents and Printing
- Step 11: Navigating Orders
- Step 12: Order Fulfillment / Picking
- Step 13: Packing and Shipping
- Infoplus Support: General Information
Modules & Features
Connect to Support
View a Load Packing Details
The orders, line items, and cartons that make up a Load can be viewed in the Packing Details table in Infoplus. The view presented on this table is broken down by line items on a Load. This allows viewers to see exactly what items, orders, and cartons that make up a Load. To learn more about Loads, or where else the data exists, visit these articles: Introduction to Infoplus Loads and Warehouse Apps - Load. To view the hierarchy of a Load, visit View a Load Content.
Navigate to the Packing Details table using your quick actions menu.
The Packing Details table in Infoplus should look similar as pictured below. Like all tables in Infoplus, click the column's dropdown to add or remove additional fields. Use the filter options to find the particular records of interest.