You can view and print work tickets for picking and replenishing inventory by way of the Replenishment Process table in Infoplus.
Once you have created a Replenishment Process to refill a Pick Face Assignment, "Pick" and "Put Away" work is created to pick items from storage locations and put them into forward locations. From the Replenishment Process, you can print the associated work tickets.
NOTE: You can also print work tickets from the Work table.
View a Replenishment Process and Print Work Tickets
- Access the Replenishment Process table. Two ways:
- From the Dashboard: Click the Warehouse Operations tab, click the Replenishments App, then click the Replenishment Process Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select Replenishment Process from the list of Quick Actions.
- Click on the Replenishment Process you want to view.
- To print the work tickets associated with the replenishment processes, select Print Work Tickets from the Next Steps section on the right.
- Click the Download Report button to download a PDF file containing the work ticket(s).