In order to utilize the automation and speed benefits that come with Cartonization, you will need to add dimensions to all your items first.
Item dimensions (length, width, height) are required in order to cartonize orders. Item dimensions are part of the Item record.
Add Dimensions to an Item
- Access the “Item” table. Two methods:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Warehouse Operations” tab, click the “Item Management” App, then click the “Item” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select "Item” from the list of Quick Actions.
- Click on the item that you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button in the bottom right. The "Editing Item" window appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the record and click the Operations tab.
- Enter the item's dimensions into the Length, Width, and Height fields. Consider dimensions as if the item was a rectangle, and type dimensions in inches.
- Click Save. The item is saved.