LocalConnect will give you the capability to connect your printer and print off your warehouse documents.
Infoplus LocalConnect is an Infoplus Plug-In that lets Infoplus detect and use installed printers and scales. This is the first step in allowing Infoplus to automatically print parcel labels to your local printers, as well as automatically read and input the value displayed on a scale when shipping packages
How to Install Infoplus LocalConnect
- Click the Infoplus LocalConnect Executable file shown at the bottom of this page. The file will download.
- Open the InfoplusLocalConnect.exe file that you downloaded.
- If prompted to run the installation, click Run. The Setup Wizard welcome screen will appear.
- Click Next through the Setup Wizard screens, reviewing and editing the selections as needed.
- When you reach the final screen in the Setup Wizard where the Finish button appears, leave the "Launch Infoplus LocalConnect" checkbox selected. Here is a screenshot of the final screen in the Setup Wizard.
Click Finish. Continue to the next section to sign into Infoplus LocalConnect.
Sign In to Infoplus LocalConnect
- Open Infoplus LocalConnect.
NOTE: The application will automatically open after installation if you had "Launch Infoplus LocalConnect" checked during setup. The Infoplus LocalConnect Sign In screen will appear.
- Enter the Email address and Password that you can get from Infoplus by accessing the LocalConnect Account Setup process under the Equipment app; then click Sign In.
Note that the Username from LocalConnect Account Setup goes in the Email address field.
- Next, Connect Your Printer to Infoplus, or Connect Your Scale to Infoplus.
LocalConnect Install Files (latest versions as of June 2019):
This section contains a collection of potential troubleshooting steps.
Q: I have a scale attached and it is showing in Infoplus LocalConnect and the Print Node server, but I can't add it in Infoplus.
A: Make sure the computer name hasn't recently been changed. Make sure LocalConnect is showing the correct name of the computer. Re-add the connection within the Infoplus LocalConnect application and try the steps in this article again.