Service Level Agreement
last updated Nov 2018
This Infoplus Commerce Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) between Forms Distribution Corp., dba Infoplus Commerce (“Infoplus Commerce”, “Infoplus”, “we,” or “us”) a Missouri Corporation, and users of the Infoplus Commerce Services (“you”) governs the use of the Infoplus Commerce Services under the provisions of the Infoplus Commerce Terms of Service (the “Terms”).
This SLA applies separately to your Production Accounts. This SLA does not apply to Development Accounts.
Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the provisions of the Terms. Capitalized words and phrases have the meaning specified in the Terms. We reserve the right to change the terms of this SLA in accordance with the Terms.
Service Commitment: 99.95% Uptime
Infoplus Commerce will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Infoplus Commerce Application Services available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.95% during any monthly billing cycle (the “Service Commitment”). Subject to the Infoplus Commerce SLA
Exclusions, if we do not meet the Service Commitment, you will be eligible to receive a Service Credit.
A Monthly Uptime Percentage of 99.95% means that we guarantee you will experience no more than 21.56 min/month of Unavailability.
- “Infoplus Commerce Application Services” mean your application instance and api.
- “Maintenance” means scheduled Unavailability of the Application Services, as announced by us prior to the Application Services becoming Unavailable.
- “Monthly Uptime Percentage” is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which the Infoplus Commerce Application Services were Unavailable. Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any Infoplus Commerce SLA Exclusion.
- “Service Credit” means a credit denominated in US dollars, calculated as set forth below, that we may credit back to an eligible account.
- “Unavailable” and “Unavailability” means your application or api is unreachable via external monitoring solutions as provided by us.
Service Commitments and Service Credits
Service Credits are calculated as a percentage of the total charges paid by you (excluding one-time payments, e.g. for training, setup, etc.) for the monthly billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred in accordance with the schedule below:
- For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.95% but equal to or greater than 99.0%, you will be eligible for a 10% Service Credit.
- For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.0%, you will be eligible for a 30% Service Credit.
We will apply any Service Credits only against future payments for the Services otherwise due from you. At our discretion, we may issue the Service Credit to the credit card you used to pay for the billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred. Service Credits will not entitle you to any refund or other payment from Infoplus Commerce. A Service Credit will be applicable and issued only if the credit amount for the applicable monthly billing cycle is greater than one dollar ($1 USD). Service Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other account.
Unless otherwise provided in the Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability, non-performance, or other failure by us to provide the Infoplus Commerce Application Services is the receipt of a Service Credit (if eligible) in accordance with the terms of this SLA.
Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a Service Credit, you must submit a claim by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible, the credit request must be received by us by the end of the second billing cycle after which the incident occurred and must include:
- the words “SLA Credit Request” in the subject line;
- the dates and times of each Unavailability incident that you are claiming;
- the account handle(s); and
- logs that document the errors and corroborate your claimed outage (any confidential or sensitive information in these logs should be removed or replaced with asterisks).
If the Monthly Uptime Percentage of such request is confirmed by us and is less than the Service Commitment, then we will issue the Service Credit to you within one billing cycle following the month in which your request is confirmed by us. Your failure to provide the request and other information as required above will disqualify you from receiving a Service Credit.
Infoplus Commerce SLA Exclusions
The Service Commitment does not apply to any unavailability, suspension or termination of the Infoplus Commerce Application Services, or any other Infoplus Commerce Containerized Service performance issues:
- That result from a suspension or Remedial Action as described in Section 5 of the Terms;
- Caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event, Internet access, or problems beyond the demarcation point of the Infoplus Commerce network;
- That result from any actions or inactions of you or any third party;
- That result from the equipment, software or other technology of you or any third party (other than third party equipment within our direct control);
- That result from failures of Infoplus Commerce Application Services not attributable to Unavailability; or
- That result from any Maintenance.
If availability is impacted by factors other than those used in our Monthly Uptime Percentage calculation, then we may issue a Service Credit considering such factors at our discretion.