The Infoplus Product team has been focused on stability, performance, and bug fixes over the past several weeks. These efforts have impacted many aspects of the Infoplus platform, including Shipping & Manifesting, Orders & Fulfillment Processing, 3PL Billing, Shopping Cart and EDI Connections, and more.
Shipping & Manifesting
- IPDESK-3272 - Corrected setup of USPS priority international flat rate envelope.
- IPDESK-3303 - Enhanced custom manifest scripts to be able to change the parcel account, carrier, and/or service being used.
- IPP-289 - Enhanced custom manifest scripts to be able to assign a 3rd party account for international duties and taxes
- IPDESK-3263 - Updated to combine street 2 and street 3 fields when generating parcel labels.
- IPDESK-3271 - Enhanced options when producing return labels to improve ability to use 3rd party billing.
- IPDESK-3267 - Updated rate shopping to report an error if any items on an order cannot be packed using cartonization rather than silently proceeding with incorrect results.
- IPDESK-3320 - Updated avoid sending customs item codes that are too long to DHL Mail Innovations.
- IPDESK-3260 - Improved error message while shipping for invalid country names on orders.
- IPDESK-3327 - Corrected issue where "null" was being stored as the tracking number / package id from ShipStation for voided packages or services that do not have tracking numbers.
Orders & Fulfillment Processing
- IPDESK-3295 - Fixed issue where pre-cartonization details on an order could be lost.
- IPDESK-3341 - Corrected issue where Auto Ship Orders field from fulfillment plans was not always being respected.
- IPDESK-3335 - Updated editing item receipt weights to propagate new weights to processed orders.
- IPDESK-3266 - Corrected issue where duplicated serial numbers could be entered for outbound orders.
- IPDESK-3234 - Updated packing slips, when using additional multi-valued line-item fields, to use consistent sorting across columns.
- IPDESK-3285 - Fixed error storing 3PL billing activity when line item weights were too large.
- IPDESK-3286 - Fixed issue where updating 3PL Billing invoices through scripts or API calls could cause line item detail records to be lost.
- IPP-353 - Add unit description field to 3PL Billing order line activity table. Standardized label for unit description field across all tables.
- IPDESK-3325 - Fixed issue where Inventory Snapshot rows with cubic feet value too large could cause errors.
- IPDESK-3311 - Improved performance of release backorders process.
- IPDESK-3349 - Improved performance and stability of generating large Excel exports and reports.
- IPDESK-3346 - Improved performance of executing quick receipts.
- IPDESK-3368 - Performance improvements for Location Inquiry mobile floor app and Work table.
- IPDESK-3333 - Added limit to Run Fulfillment process, to avoid attempting to start the action on more than 10,000 orders at a time, to
Shopping Cart Connections
- IPDESK-3288 - Fixed bug in pushing shipment advice to Shopify when the same SKU appeared multiple times on an order.
- IPDESK-3304 - Added support to accept orders shipping to Armed Forces Middle East, Armed Forces Canada, and Armed Forces Africa.
- IPP-288 - Updated to use 2020-01 version of Shopify API.
- IPDESK-3300 - Fixed issue where orders could fail to be accepted by Infoplus if they contained unsupported characters in address fields.
- IPDESK-3345 - Corrected issue where Order Source from EDI Connection may not be propagated to new orders.
- IPDESK-3290 - Added visibility to EDI Documents with errors before their LOB can be identified.
- IPDESK-3358 - Fixed ability to update Item Category and Item Sub Category through Infoplus API.
- IPDESK-3364 - Corrected situation where inventory is moved into and out of a location, then back in, its status (available/frozen/damaged) could get reset.
- IPDESK-3350 - Improved validation when creating Item Lowstock Codes
- IPDESK-3301 - Improved audits on Kit table (to note if SKU is changed and changes to kit components).
- IPDESK-3306 - Fixed ability to use carrier objects from Infoplus API in scripts.
- IPDESK-3316 - Corrected issue where smart documents could fail to generate when HTML tags were nested too deeply.
- IPDESK-3256 - Fixed issue where on-update triggers may not have been ran when orders were ran through fulfillment processes.
- IPDESK-3344 - Improved Quick Actions menu to distinguish desktop apps from mobile floor apps.
- IPDESK-3289 - Corrected issue where sometimes the option chosen from the Actions menu was not the one that was started.
Knowledge Base Updates
- For customers of 3PL's using Infoplus, there are two new articles to explain how to Connect Your Shopify Site to Infoplus and how to Connect Your WooCommerce Site to Infoplus.
- Two new articles with examples of Infoplus scripts have been added:
- Using the API Log table explains what this table is and how you can use it to understand the health and status of your API connections to Infoplus.