In this week’s updates to Infoplus - Carrier Rate Shopping Across Services, zones, and charges, More Built-In EDI Document Types, Beta Release of Infoplus Order Insights and a handful of quick fixes.
You can now Rate Shop in Infoplus for the cheapest carrier and service option based on preselected Carriers. This feature works with Cartonization and can be set up using Triggers and Scripts.
Support for additional EDI Document types
In addition to the existing support Infoplus has for EDI 850, 855, 856, and 997 document types, the following document types are now supported.
- 810 - Invoice
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 865 - Purchase Order Change Acknowledgment
- 888 - Item Maintenance
- 940 - Warehouse Shipping Order
- 943 - Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment Advice
- 944 - Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt
- 945 - Warehouse Shipping Advice
Infoplus Scripts can also be used to modify incoming EDI documents, including documents using unknown types.
Knowledge Base Updates
- Carrier Rate Shopping
- EDI Document Type Overview
- How to Setup an EDI Connection
- Default Mapping Article for each EDI document type
- 810 - Invoice Document
- 850 - Purchase Order Document
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgement Document
- 856 - Advance Shipment Notification Document
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request Document
- 865 - Purchase Order Change Acknowledgement Document
- 888 - Item Maintenance Document
- 940 - Warehouse Shipping Order Document
- 943 - Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment Advice Document
- 944 - Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt Advice Document
- 945 - Warehouse Shipping Advice Document
- Example EDI scripts
Updated Create and Use a Barcode Template article to reference how to generate a UPC-A barcode for any value
Quick Fixes and Change Log
- IPDESK-2438: When a backorder is created, audits are now being applied to the back order.
- IPDESK-2455: Fixed an issue where update triggers were running when they shouldn’t have been.
- IPDESK-2456: Within the 3PL Billing module, the Extended Charge field in backup fields is now only being applied to the rows that the charge applies to.
- IPDES-2460: Fixed an issue with using a script to populate an integer custom field.
- IPDESK-2461: Fixed an issue so that LOB, SKU, ASN, Receipt, and Order on a serial number are all contingent against one another.
- IPDESK-2470: Added a new method to produce UPC-A barcodes for any value in a barcode template (see the updated article in the previous section for more info).
- IPDESK-2473: Added new functions in email templates to allow for displaying line items that didn’t ship, or the ability to show a custom list of line items.